South Hackney Parochial Charity was constituted under a trust deed dated 6 November 1900 as varied by the Charity Commission Scheme dated 27 September 1968.
The charity’s main objective is the relief of need and promotion of education in the Parish of South Hackney.
The South Hackney Parochial Charities are managed by a Board of Trustees who are local people with an interest in the community. We are keen to involve more people and anyone interested in being considered to join the Board should contact the Clerk to the Trustees.
The trustees meet four times a year to consider applications for grants.
We consider two main types of grant funding:
1. to individuals
2. to organisations